Personal Safety Online
To help protect your children, we suggest a number of precautions they can take to stay safe while on the Internet. They are:
- Never give out personal information, such as your real name, age, location, phone number or school.
- Never give out your password, except to your parents only. If someone else gets it, they might pretend to be you and give out your personal information or do an action that may get you into trouble.
- Tell your parents if someone says or does something on the Internet that makes you feel uncomfortable, or if someone asks you for personal information.
- Choose a username that does not reflect your real identity in any way. Avoid names that are in any way suggestive.
- Please ensure you change your internet security settings on your computer to prevent your children from viewing unsuitable content. When they are searching the internet, another measure is for them to use the safe search facility available on most good search engines.
If you do not have a firewall or security software for your computer we strongly recommend you look into this as an option.
Stick to these rules and you're more likely to have a positive experience online!
If you are concerned about any aspect of the website, then please do not hesitate to contact us at:firstname.lastname@example.org.
or write to us at:
CSC Media Group
PO BOX 782425
We love to receive your letters and drawings, but please remember to include an email address or contact details so that we can write and thank you.